Author Topic: Steering Committee Meeting Notes from Dec 11, 2017  (Read 220 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jeremy Briddle

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 321
    • View Profile
    • My online portfolio
Steering Committee Meeting Notes from Dec 11, 2017
« on: December 11, 2017, 07:47:29 pm »
7:10pm to 7:46pm

In Attendance: Jeremy, Adrian Bo, Adrian Ba, Hector

AGENDA:
1. Christmas Party
2. Hack Your Hackerspace
3. Publicity


MINUTES:

1. Christmas Party
- Dec 16 at 6pm.
- Food, drinks, fun!
- ACTION ITEM: Jeremy will advertise on our social networks.

2. Hack Your Hackerspace
- HYH for December is canceled for the holidays.
- Tasks:
   - Terry G: Move panels to the left of the back door to the basement.
   - Adrian Bo: Build a donation box for the front door.
   - Adrian Bo: Re-label Electronics Dept labels that are unreadable.
   - Storage for small wood shop scraps, compensates for short storage above sheet storage that Terry G couldn't build. Adrian Ba has plans. Requires pre-planning.
   - Next Monday at 7pm, Adrian Ba will work on moving the conduit in the classroom. Laser cutter computer will need to be moved to another circuit during this time.
- ACTION ITEM: Jeremy will advertise the conduit work on Monday.

3. Publicity
- Adrian Bo maintains a list of tasks to be performed on XIS.